Isaiah 53 Debate – Anti Semite??
1. Don’t believe any garbage about Jews “expunging” Isaiah 53 as being an anti-semitic tactic used by Christians. This truth is not being exposed by Christian missionaries, but rather by JEWS! It has nothing to do with Christian missionaries.
2. Don’t believe the garbage that says Isaiah 53 is misinterpreted and is actually referring to a nation or the people of Israel. No, Rabbi’s all throughout history have largely held the view that Isaiah 53 is about a MAN (just like it says in verse 3) and more specifically the coming Messiah King.)
3. Don’t believe the garbage that says New Testament writers didn’t associate Yeshua with Isaiah 53 because Isaiah 53 is not mentioned or quoted in the New Testament. WRONG. (John 12:37-38, Romans 10:16, Matthew 8:17,)
4. I’m not an anti-semite. I believe in two house and that Judah is my brother. Please see my video on Two house. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPK1kH84UOM
5. Never try and sneak the sun by the Rooster…it’s just not going to work.
WHAT PAST RABBIS HAVE SAID ABOUT ISAIAH 53
TEN REASONS ISAIAH 53 CANNOT REFER TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL:
Written by new2torah